dimanche 3 mai 2009

unique : now usable

I have just released unique 0.3. The big changes are in the UI : the match results are now displayed using the source code as it is formated in the files instead of a flat list of tokens. It makes all the difference in the world :-)

The search process is still slow for projects that are not tiny, I'll see what I can do about that. I do have a few ideas on how to fix that - can't wait to see how they work out.


2 commentaires:

Samuel a dit...


I just tried unique and its quiet interesting but slow at the moment. You might wanna take a look at clonedigger.



MAD a dit...

Hello Samuel, thanks for the tip. I didn't know about clonedigger, I'll take a look at it. I have ideas to make unique *much* faster, stick around :-)